[flashrom] ASUS P5KPL-CM is supported

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 9 23:38:34 CET 2012

On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 20:58:46 +0100
nap <caracol at neuf.fr> wrote:

> The ASUS P5KPL-CM motherboard is correctly handled by flashrom out of
> the box. Reading, erasing, writing are OK.
> The flash chip is a socketed PDIP8 easily hot swappable.
> Tested with 1M and 2M flash chips.

Hello,

thanks for your report!
I have marked the mainboard as tested and will commit that later
together with other small changes. The vendor's webpage indicates that
the board shipped with a 1MB/8Mb chip. It seems your log includes the
2Mb chip you were testing additionally. Just for the archive: do you
know the model number of the original chip shipped with the board?