[flashrom] X8DTT-H

Jimmie Tauriainen jimmie at southpole.se
Mon Jan 9 11:52:06 CET 2012

No problem, haven't had access to the machine under the new year circus.
Is it only the Verbose outputs you need? Attaching them with latest SVN
build.

flashrom seems a lot more cleaner now, thanks for the good work. ;)

Best regards,
Jimmie

--
Jimmie Tauriainen               South Pole AB
Phone:  +46 8 56237100          Anderstorpsvägen 16