[flashrom] MX25L1605DM2I-12G with Buspirate

Daniel . phl3ckz at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:11:06 CET 2012

I'm sorry there went something wrong in my last answer. I wanted to send
the following text:

Ok I have tried to use bcpvpd but it was not working because of an
incorrect input file format.

So I have done the following steps now:

1. Extract the .wph file from Bios .exe file (result see my last answer)

information about the Bios (see attached log file)

3. Decompressed the .wph file with PhoenixTool v2.11 into several single
Bios module files.
I guess it is the same what bcpvpd would have done.
So it seems you are right that the Bios file is compressed because the
folder of extracted wph has a size of 2.497 KB which nearly match the chip
size. You can check the other 2 attached log files (one is the
decompressing log and the other one the folder structure).

So at last I just need to know now how I can merge the needed decompressed
files back into a flashable ROM file.

Can someone help me? I hope the log files give some more information.

Thanks and regards,
Daniel