[flashrom] How to reflash ROM file for Persimmon board

Tung Hoang tungh at techburgcorp.com
Tue Aug 7 07:00:05 CEST 2012

Hi all
I has a Persimmon board and I installed Ubuntu OS on it.
I build Coreboot with GRUB2  for my board ( output is new ROM file )
Now, I intent use flashrom tool to flash new ROM file for my board.
But I'm not sure my new ROM file is work well or not.
As i understand, I can backup original ROM file of Persimmon board and
using flashrom tool to load new ROM file to my board ( flashrom is
installed on Ubuntu OS run on Persimmon board )
My question is :
If my new ROM file is not working, How to reflash original ROM file ( which
i backup from Persimmon board ) ?
Can we use flashrom or other tool ?

Thanks
--