[flashrom] Confirmed working motherboard

Gary grash at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 30 19:54:40 CEST 2012

FYI

The Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev. flashes properly.  It's not on your list so I
thought I would let you know.  I recently updated my BIOS to 3207 which
really sucked and messed up a lot of uefi features.  I mean bad. No way
to downgrade via Asus.  Downgrading 3207 back to 2303 worked without any
problems. Your software is a life saver!

Some info:
flashrom v0.9.5.1-r1508 on Linux 3.4.0-rc5-ger (x86_64), built with
libpci 3.1.7, GCC 4.6.2, little endian
flashrom is free software, get the source code at
http://www.flashrom.org

Calibrating delay loop... OK.
Found chipset "Intel P67". Enabling flash write... OK.
Found Macronix flash chip "MX25L3205" (4096 kB, SPI) at physical address
0xffc00000.