[flashrom] Winbond W39V040A seems working

Svetoslav Trochev svetoslav.trochev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:00:02 CEST 2012

Hi

> Abit has been bankrupt for quite some time and they eventually shut
> down their FTP server. I have backed it up, but apparently the
> directories for the NF7 are empty, sorry. :/

Excuse me for interrupting the thread with unrelated info, but because
István problem and Abit shutting down their FTP I thing my info could
be useful to someone in the future.

I scavenged a FWH chip 82802AB from ABIT SE6 board. I am not 100%
sure, but I believe this board worked just fine before I replaced it
long time ago. Never the less I made backup copy of the BIOS: ABIT SE6
- Award 6.00PG - ABIT SoftMenu II.bin
If Stefan don't have better copy I will be happy to "donate" mine.

Thanks,
Svetoslav Trochev