[flashrom] Fedora 8 cross compile flashrom failed

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:21:46 CEST 2012

Op 25 april 2012 13:11 heeft 陳力綸 <chychen.chen at msa.hinet.net> het
volgende geschreven:
> Dear Sir:
>

>   Because I am also a DOS fans not much like using OS(like Windows, Linux)
> to flash BIOS.
>

>   And cross compiler is much interesting to me, because I not touch it
> before.

Perhaps you can ask a colleague for assistance?

>   So, I am eager want to know how can I learn to set up a cross compiler
> environment for me to play with funny.

Start with installing DJGPP [1] and follow the steps documented at the
DOS wiki page [2].

[1] http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/
[2] http://www.flashrom.org/DOS

>   So, I do need your help to do so, I am stupid a little but I am a work
> hard man.

If you want I can build a DOS .exe for you; send a proper patch with
your Foxconn/WynMax as the sign-off:
http://flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines