[flashrom] R: Re: Re: info recovery bios foxconn bloodrage socket 1366.

pretoriano9 at libero.it pretoriano9 at libero.it
Mon Apr 23 15:35:20 CEST 2012

----Messaggio originale----

Da: vidwer at gmail.com

Data: 22/04/2012 22.50

A: "pretoriano9 at libero.it"<pretoriano9 at libero.it>, "flashrom"<flashrom at flashrom.org>

Ogg: Re: Re: [flashrom] info recovery bios foxconn bloodrage socket 1366.

Op 22 april 2012 22:30 schreef pretoriano9 at libero.it <pretoriano9 at libero.it> het volgende:

Hello,

 Thank you for your response.

Please use reply-to-all, thanks.
 Let's see if I did the right thing to respond

 ok with an external programmer can reprogram the chip, I wonder if this programmer is fine:

 USB SPI BIOS 25X Series EN25T80 Programmer / AMIC / ATMEL / WINBOND / EON / ST / MXIC / Nex. I found it on ebay.

Do you have a link to this programmer?
http://www.ebay.it/itm/USB-SPI-BIOS-25X-Series-EN25T80-Programmer-AMIC-ATMEL-WINBOND-EON-ST-MXIC-Nex-/160777730924?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256f197b6c

 The motherboard is propio that indicated to you, and has 2 bios chip, but I unfortunately have corrupted both chips, I was a bit careless.

What does 'propio' mean?
sorry but the translator did not translate the word, I mean that the motherboard is the one I've shown you

 For if you know any store that sells chips reprogrammed?

You might be able to buy a replacement chip on this website: http://bios-repair.co.uk

Information about flash chips can be found at this URL: http://flashrom.org/Technology
Thank you for the links, and also for availability.
 Best regards.