[flashrom] Flashrom failed on Axiomtek eBOX620-823 embedded computer

Kenneth Frost kfrost at oemcontrols.com
Tue Sep 6 23:54:28 CEST 2011

Greetings,

Some more info from flashrom utility:

    root at sysresccd /root % flashrom
    flashrom v0.9.3-r1205 on Linux 2.6.38-std221-i586 (i686), built with
    libpci 3.1.7, GCC 4.4.5, little endian
    flashrom is free software, get the source code at
    http://www.flashrom.org

    Calibrating delay loop... OK.
    No coreboot table found.
    Found chipset "Intel Poulsbo", enabling flash write... OK.
    This chipset supports the following protocols: FWH.
    Found chip "SST SST49LF008A" (1024 KB, FWH) at physical address
    0xfff00000.
    No operations were specified.
    root at sysresccd /root %

Regards,