[flashrom] report for Intel QM67 | Winbond W25Q64 - layout patches

Frei, Thomas (GE Germany) Thomas.Frei at ge.com
Mon Sep 5 14:35:36 CEST 2011

I thought, this was a typo, because using this revision leads to an error when patching...

I did the following in detail:

-- snip --
svn co svn://flashrom.org/flashrom/trunk flashrom -r 1421
cd flashrom
patch < 0001-layout-change-return-type-and-name-of-find_next_incl.patch
patch < 0002-Add-deferred-i-processing.patch
-- snip --

The last patch leads to the following errors:

-- snip --
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch)
patching file cli_classic.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 226.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 318.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to cli_classic.c.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch)
patching file flash.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 255.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to flash.h.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch)
patching file layout.c
-- snip --

Isn't this the correct syntax?