[flashrom] donation?

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 22 23:06:23 CEST 2011

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:08:47 +0100
Chris <mindzeebeez at me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I couldn't find where to send my donation to on the website (
> http://www.flashrom.org/Flashrom )?

that's correct.
neither flashrom nor coreboot do take donations in form of money. it
has been too much hassle to set something legally legal up. :) just
creating a paypal account is not enough (besides the fact that paypal
is evil). we are very thankful for the offer, and if you really want to
invest some more time in it we might get you some bank account for a
wire transfer near you. where are you?
if that's too complicated... please just send some money to the EFF,
FSF, linux foundation, wikileaks, wikimedia, AI... or so, and spread
the word about our work :)