[flashrom] ASUS

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 21 23:08:05 CEST 2011

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 22:03:40 +0200
Idwer Vollering <vidwer at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/10/21 mindzeebeez <mindzeebeez at mac.com>:
> > ...so I just add
> >
> > -p internal:laptop=force_I_want_a_brick
> >
> > ...after the normal command to install the new bios?
>
> If you are using the stable/release version: yes, if you are using a
> build based on subversion code you can use "-p
> internal:this_is_not_a_laptop".

idwer: -p internal:this_is_not_a_laptop is wrong. it should be -p
internal:laptop=this_is_not_a_laptop imo.

chris: -p internal:laptop=force_I_want_a_brick should work in any case,
so please use that one.

if you are using the parameter correctly it should show:
> […]
> You have been warned.
> Proceeding anyway because user forced us to.
> […]

if not you are doing it wrong and should post the exact command you are
executing please.