[flashrom] ASUS

Chris mindzeebeez at me.com
Fri Oct 21 20:04:31 CEST 2011

Right, I think it is just a question of labelling. The file I am trying
to flash the BIOS with is for the ASUS motherboard designated "P5L- VM -
1394" whereas I have motherboard designated
"P5L- VM - 1394 (V-P5945G)". Is there a way to turn off the checking
mechanism if I am certain I have the correct replacement BIOS ROM file?
Thanks in advance.