[flashrom] [patch] Add board enable for ABIT AV8

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 21 15:25:10 CEST 2011

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:52:31 +0200
Christoph Grenz <christophg+cb at grenz-bonn.de> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011, um 23:10:39 schrieb Stefan Reinauer:
> > It would be better to read out the GPIO base and use offsets to that
> > instead of hard coding the IO address.
>
> The IO address is hardcoded in the BIOS image and I couldn't find a reference
> to the base address besides in the DSDT, so it should always be the same. And
> IMO parsing the DSDT would be a little overkill.

and, it is certainly good enough already to be committed. else it will
sit forever in the queue like so many other patches i have cleaned up
in the last months. criticism is valued (thanks for the suggestion
stefan!), but i think it should go in now, hence
Acked-by: Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at>
and committed in r1455.

Thanks for your contribution Christoph and gl in the current semester ;)