[flashrom] Foxconn P4M800P7MA-RS2 - OK

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 21 14:26:31 CEST 2011

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:50:47 -0200
Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello <marcosfrm at gmail.com> wrote:

> 58BF1P33.BIN BIOS
> http://www.foxconnchannel.com/support/downloads_detail.aspx?ID=en-us0000885
>
> The original flash is a Winbond W39V040BPZ. I also tested a W39V040CPZ
> flash that was lying around my desk.
>
> I had to pass "-c W39V040B" and "-c W39V040C" options to flashrom.
>
> Logs attached.
>
> Marcos

hi again and thanks for your sustained stream of reports! ;)

i have marked the board and the two chips as fully tested and will
commit them shortly. if you happen to know the url of a board it would
make things easier if you post that too with the report in the future
(the download link is not really important, if everything works).
as you have noted they share their IDs with two other chips, so the
multiple detections are expected.