[flashrom] AMD - SP5100 - take SPI ownership (1/2)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 20 15:20:53 CEST 2011

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:20:32 +0200
Thomas Gstädtner <thomas at gstaedtner.net> wrote:

> Please note, that I did no proper code review, I only tested, so let me
> know if the "acked-by" sign-off should not be used here.
> It did not seem like you used the Tested-by sign-off.

hey there and thanks for testing!

we do use that tag from time to time if it fits. i think it does so in
this case, because an acked-by is not appropriate without a code
review (and some past history within the community - not sure if this
is true, i think i have seen your name earlier...), but you should still
get credit for your effort.