[flashrom] [patch] Add board enable for ABIT AV8
stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 13 09:37:42 CEST 2011
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:01:24 +0200
Christoph Grenz <christophg+cb at grenz-bonn.de> wrote:
> here the promised flashrom and lspci logs.
> As I wrote earlier, the board enable simply sets two bits I could identify as
> GPIOs by their name in the DSDT.
> All flashrom actions were done with an earlier erased rom chip.
thanks, looks good!
can you please...
- drop the mentioning of "first revision" (maybe add "not AV8-3rd-Eye"
or so to the commit log instead?),
- rename board_abit_av8_enable to board_abit_av8 (yes, there are
similar wrong names already there, sorry :)
- remove "board" from /* Enable board GPO ports GP22 & GP23 */ if you
also think it is (not) appropriate,
- use tabs instead of spaces,
- resend the patch as an attachment (got mangled previously)?
Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Stefan Tauner
More information about the flashrom