[flashrom] Asus A7NVM400 (A7NX8-VM400)

Joshua Roys roysjosh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:22:26 CET 2011

On 11/17/2011 02:12 PM, Svante Olofsson wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> I couldn't get the patch to compile (had also, strangely, to manually
> edit one part of the patch)

Hello,

Sorry- you'll need to apply that patch to the SVN version of flashrom.
My patches depend on a fairly recent change.  Alternatively, if you want
to avoid checking out the svn copy, change:
   return it8712f_gpio_set(3, 1);
   return it8712f_gpio_set(13, 1);

Otherwise, apply these 2 patches to svn (and ignore the previous patch).

Thanks,

Josh