[flashrom] Flashrom fails to write - Sun Ultra 40 M2

Nick nochristrequired at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:56:38 CET 2011

Thanks Stefan!

I saw that on IRC earlier. Since the code has been refactored, I will pull
from svn, compile, and retest when I get home.

Also, I am still interested in donating. Both you and Roy really helped me
out with this and I'm very appreciative. I've also been hanging around
#flashrom in case there's any way I can contribute to the project.

Thanks again,
Nick