[flashrom] My USB+AVR-based flasher (w/ serprog protocol fw) gets spi support and a little webpage

Urja Rannikko urjaman at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:50:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I didnt want to mix this randomness into my patch mail, so I'm sending two.
I set up a simple web page for serving all the files related to this little
project of mine: http://urjaman.dyndns.info/usbavrprog/ .
You might be able to see that there is a reason for why I dont normally do
web design stuff ;), but it gets this stuff out.
(FYI: This webserver is going to be down starting 2011/05/21, hopefully
ending before end of 2011/06.)

Also, I've written code for it and for flashrom to support SPI protocol over
serprog, so I will be sending a patch to flashrom next.

--
Urja Rannikko aka urjaman