[flashrom] Gigabyte P55A-UD4 works.

Björn Augustsson oggust at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:22:26 CEST 2011

Hello folks!

Just writing in to let you know that the Gigabyte P55A-UD4 seems to work fine.

I say seems, because when I re-read the image back with "-r"
afterwards, it doesn't
exactly match the original file I wrote.
Same size, but bsdiff generates a 3297 byte binary diff file (In some
format...)
between them.

OTOH, the system boots fine, says it'd the right version (I updated
from version
F11 to F15, which is the latest.)

I've attached the three files your docs asks for (output, lspci, superiotool)

Ideas?

/August.
--
Wrong on most accounts.  const Foo *foo; and Foo const *foo; mean the same: foo
being a pointer to const Foo.  const Foo const *foo; would mean the same but is