[flashrom] Add NSC PC87364 support to superiotool

Michael Karcher flashrom at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 2 23:30:21 CET 2011

Hello jankeso,

in the process of writing a board enable procedure for your mainboard I
stumbled upon the fact that the chip used to control the write enable
line is most likely your Super I/O chip, which is a NSC PC87364.
superiotool currently does not support dumping that chip, so I can not
verify that indeed the GPIO port of the Super I/O chip is accessed (at
address 0x80C). I attached a patch to dump the contents of that chip to
this mail. Please apply that patch to current superiotool CVS sources
(to be obtained from svn://coreboot.org/repos/trunk/util/superiotool)
and attach the output to a reply to this mail or upload to
paste.flashrom.org.

This mail has been cc'ed to the coreboot list for getting this patch
included into superiotool. If something is wrong with that patch, please
Cc: me, as I am not subscribed to the coreboot list. Thanks.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher