[flashrom] msi-E350IA-E45 e-350 amd cpu

Fabio Semino feisar97 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:37:48 CEST 2011

thanks to you for the program!

I have copied the log from the terminal window, i didn't dare to repeat the
process with the > file option, also good to know about the version, because
i used the one packaged in the last MINT (wich you know use ubuntu 11.04
packages) so i will compile the latest before use it again.

Also when i have a bit of time i will repeat the process with my asus m3a
wich worked with an older bios and now there is the a new one to test.

cya