[flashrom] Success report : WRITE for W29C020

Pete Batard pbatard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:05:18 CEST 2011

On 18 June 2011 18:34, Stefan Tauner
<stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> thanks for your report. i have marked the chip as fully tested and the
> board as supported. i will commit that later.

Thanks again!

> ps: compressing logs is surely meant well, but does not do much good
> imho. search engines dont (all) index them

OK. I'm just used to posting to mailing lists where the size of
attachment matters, and mail simply bounces back or requires moderator
approval if they are too large.
Can you provide the maximum size for attachments on the flashrom mailing
list? The only thing [1] mentions is that "big" mails will be held, but
the maximum size isn't given.

Regards,

/Pete