[flashrom] Success report : WRITE for W29C020

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 18 19:34:52 CEST 2011

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:14:52 +0100
Pete Batard <pbatard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Was advised to send a write report for this chip, so I tested all
> possible operations, using a W29C020-12 on a Freetech P6F91i
> motherboard, and everything works brilliantly. Logs attached.

hi pete,

thanks for your report. i have marked the chip as fully tested and the
board as supported. i will commit that later.

ps: compressing logs is surely meant well, but does not do much good
imho. search engines dont (all) index them, greping through our
mailboxes would not find anything... please dont do it if there is no
good reason for it.