[flashrom] Voltage & form-factor spreadsheet

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 4 01:44:59 CEST 2011

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 00:34:42 +0200
Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 03.06.2011 09:21 schrieb Stefan Tauner:
> > i have added printing of the voltage ranges.
> > sample output below, patch attached.
>
> Can we somehow fit this in 80 columns?

hm. ill take a look what can be done... since we are now scaling the
columns according to the names and values in the table that is a bit of
a contradicting requirement of course, but i see your point.

> > steven: do you plan to add the missing values in the future?
> > and what are the plans for the form factors/chip packages?
> > aaaand do we want the voltage ranges in the wiki (output) too?
> >
> Makes sense for the wiki, but I'd say voltage is not interesting for
> normal users of -L by default, so I'd make voltage in the listing depend
> on the verbosity level.

using the verbosity level is logical, but i am not sure the users
would get that immediately... maybe an additional hint to the usage
message (which does not even gives a hint -VV)?