[flashrom] Voltage & form-factor spreadsheet

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Jun 4 00:34:42 CEST 2011

Am 03.06.2011 09:21 schrieb Stefan Tauner:
> i have added printing of the voltage ranges.
> sample output below, patch attached.

Can we somehow fit this in 80 columns?

> steven: do you plan to add the missing values in the future?
> and what are the plans for the form factors/chip packages?
> aaaand do we want the voltage ranges in the wiki (output) too?

Makes sense for the wiki, but I'd say voltage is not interesting for
normal users of -L by default, so I'd make voltage in the listing depend
on the verbosity level.

> Vendor                Device                                 Tested   Known    Size [kB]  Type      Voltage range [V]
> AMD                   Am29F010A/B                            P R E             128        Parallel  4.500, 5.500
> AMD                   Am29F002(N)BB                                            256        Parallel  4.750, 5.250
> AMD                   Am29F002(N)BT                                            256        Parallel  not specified

I had asked Steven to use decivolt precision to avoid wasting lots of
space. Did some magic chips appear which require millivolt precision?

http://www.hailfinger.org/