[flashrom] AMD SB700/SB710/SB750/SB850 and Eon EN25F80

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 28 00:00:25 CEST 2011

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:21:24 +0400
Иван Кинаш <ivan at kinash.org> wrote:

> You are absolutely correct, my motherboard is the second one.
thanks!

> And I'd like to report that after flashing MAC address of integrated network
> adapter was lost.

that is to be expected because this information needs to be read out
before the update and saved after/during the update. we don't do that
for two reasons.
1. we don't know where this information is stored on the various boards.
2. even then i am not sure it is flashrom's goal to do that on its own,
but until problem #1 is solved we don't need to decide #2 ;)