[flashrom] Gigabyte M720-US3

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 4 09:44:21 CEST 2011

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 18:19:37 +0200
"Grim Reaper" <xj at wp.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sucessfully flash my BIOS using flashrom, but warning apear. See attachement - there is output from "flashrom -V".

hello and thanks for your report!

i have added the GA-M720-US3 to our list of supported boards and will
commit it later.
you are using a pretty outdated version of flashrom. before you try it
on other boards consider upgrading/building it yourself please:
http://flashrom.org/Downloads#Installation_from_source
regarding the "warning": i am not sure about the current state of our
nvidia support, but as long as it works (i.e. verifies at the end),
there is no reason for concern :)

ps: please don't compress logs sent to our ml in the future. it is
easier for us to search through the mail archives that way.