[flashrom] intel 845grg (rebranded gateway)

Jason Dravet jdravet at stjohnin.com
Tue Feb 22 21:44:49 CET 2011

I have used flashrom on an intel 845grg motherboard.  I had flashed it
to an intel bios from a gateway bios, but I had to change it back and
flashrom was the only program able to do the job.  Here is the data that
was requested.  I used the -r option on one pc and -w on a second pc.
If I could make a feature request: is there any way to change the serial
number of the system and motherboard?  I read the current bios from one
pc and flashed it another unit and the old pc's serial number and serial
number of the motherboard are in the new pc.  The good news is the mac
address didn't change.

Thanks,

Jason Dravet