[flashrom] Read/Fast Read chip status sheet (re-send)

Steven Zakulec spzakulec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 02:55:06 CET 2011

(I'm re-sending this now because carldani asked if I could re-send it after
FOSDEM).
Hi, here's a copy of the sheet I created covering most of the chips (it's
the same chip list as in my previous list- the form factor & voltage one).
If I couldn't figure out whether the chip had read/fast read, I left it
blank.  Otherwise, I filled in on the sheet the instruction code, any notes,
and whether the mode(s) on the datasheet were the ones Flashrom wanted.