[flashrom] P8H61 PRO

novoagansk at gmail.com novoagansk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:59:31 CET 2011

> On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:45:03 +0600
> Pavel Petrov <novoagansk at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 0x5C: 0x017f0001 (FREG2: Management Engine)
>> 0x00001000-0x0017ffff is locked

> Hello Pavel,

> thanks for your report!

> The problem is the locked ME region as quoted above. We are working on
> unlocking it, but intel does not provide us any documentation so please
> do not expect a solution soon.

> I have added the board to our list of (un)supported boards (with an
> appropriate note) and will commit that later together with other small
> changes.

If i send to you utility from asus and flash image,
it may be happy to help make you flashrom program better?

I have kubuntu linux 32bit on my computer and i can experimental run your
next beta version flashrom program to help make this program better...

If flashrom program make system unbootable - i have a programmer to reprogram
bios and i have soldering iron and smd rework station to get bios from
motherboard to programmer.

Pavel.

Hello from Siberia. Russia.

novoagansk.ru site of Novoagansk