[flashrom] Coreboot failure on GA-MA78GM-S2HP Rev. 2.0 motherboard

QingPei Wang wangqingpei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:26:04 CEST 2011

that may because of the dual bios method which used by gigabyte, since the
slave spi chip is still on
the board, the superio may(i guess)detect the CRC error for the main spi
bios is changed(coreboot now).

you can try to remove the slave spi flash chip.
no sure if it works

Best wishes
Wang Qing Pei
Phone: 86+018930528086