[flashrom] ASUS P5N-D

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 23 12:59:54 CEST 2011

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 06:13:26 -0400
Guillaume Poirier-Morency <guillaumepoiriermorency at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have checked my bash history. You were right, I was using 9.2.
>
> I have then moved to the svn folder and used ./flashrom and curiously, look
> at what I have got from the log file...
>
> The file is slightly different, but it's still showing version 9.2
>
> Launching the flashrom executable without any arguments, it tells me I'm
> using 9.4
>
> I suppose there is version typo in the program itself. Otherwise, maybe the
> patch affect the version this way.

i seriously doubt that. there is only a single string containing the
version in the program and only one place where this single string is
printed...
i would recommend uninstalling the old version anyway. in this case it
was not important, but in other cases it may break stuff.

> Anyway, It's really using 9.4 and it works very well!

that's the important thing anyway :)
i'll make the appropriate changes in our repository, thanks for testing!