[flashrom] Update of Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP motherboard firmware switch

Donovan Lavinder drmario2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:40:54 CEST 2011

> here's the log:

;root at sysresccd /root % flashrom
;flashrom v0.9.3-r1205 on Linux 2.6.38-std230-i586 (i686), built with libpci
3.1.
;7, GCC 4.4.5, little endian
;flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org
;
;
;Calibrating delay loop... OK.
;coreboot table found at 0x6fffe000.
;Found ITE Super I/O, ID 0x8718.
;Found Chipset "AMD SB700/SB710/SB750", enabling flash write... OK.
;This chipset supports the following protocols: LPC,FWH,SPI.
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;4 byte RDID not supported on this SPI controller
;

After that, that's it....

--
"Mamma-mia, there's Koopa troopa in Mushroom Kingdom!"