[flashrom] Update of Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP motherboard firmware switch

Donovan Lavinder drmario2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:26:17 CEST 2011

The flashrom is the only program that froze when looking for the flash chip.
I have tried cold reboot - same thing happened. That here, was a
head-scratcher since it is not even supposed to happen. Probably it could be
because the firmware unmounted itself (shouldn't happen). The whole OS ran
fine otherwise (I could close the frozen flashrom program with ease). I am
wondering how could SuperIO refuse the handshake between the flashrom - I
left it alone for a while, no change in the behavior (as far as the verbose
terminal emulator was concerned).

--
"Mamma-mia, there's Koopa troopa in Mushroom Kingdom!"