[flashrom] Zotac GeForce 8200: flashrom -V

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Thu Aug 18 09:59:30 CEST 2011

Il giorno Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:25:51 +0200
Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at> ha scritto:
> > DMI string system-manufacturer: "nknow"
> > DMI string system-product-name: "Unknow"
> > DMI string system-version: " "
> > DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: "nVIDIA"
> > DMI string baseboard-product-name: "NF-MCP78"
> > DMI string baseboard-version: "Unknow"
> > DMI string chassis-type: "Desktop"
> > Found chipset "NVIDIA MCP78S" with PCI ID 10de:075c.
> hello and thanks for your report!
> there are different versions of the board:
> http://pden.zotac.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=92&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
> can you please confirm that you have the last one (w/o any suffixes)?

I confirm it is the last one (with four DIMM slots), without any
suffixes.

> also, the dmi strings above look a bit odd. could you please run
> "dmidecode -t 1 -t 3 -u" and send us the output?

Attached. As far as I remember mispelled 'unknown' references were
present when I was using older BIOS releases, too (if it makes sense
for you).

Thank you. Best regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current