[flashrom] Initial version of autotools support for Flashrom

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:23:05 CEST 2011

Hello All.
Some time ago I mentioned that I've got patches for full autotools
support - here is the first patch in a patchset for your further
consideration:

https://github.com/lemenkov/flashrom/commits/autotools

It was tested on RHEL 5, 6, Fedora 1x, i386, i586, i686, x86_64 and
ppc (I'm using it for building Flashrom's RPM for a half of the year
at least).

It's rebased on top of svn1412 and cleaned up to be a full drop-in
replacement for handmade Makefile. Unfortunately I didn't test in on
anything else than Linux, so I must admit that it's not in a very good
shape for MinGW / BSD / DOS / Darwin users (ARM, MIPS users could be
also hurt as well - that's why I didn't touch anything else in this
commit except adding these two files).

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.