[flashrom] Fw: HP DL145 G3

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Apr 24 09:18:37 CEST 2011

hello

please reply to the mailing list (too) in the future so that everyone
can read your replies.

is your bios in a socket? that would be great for further flashrom
tests too :)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 23:25:27 +0100
From: Mark Dickie <markd at hotdesk.biz>
To: Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject: Re: [flashrom] HP DL145 G3

Hi Stefan,

I will have to get back to you on that one as I flashed an invalid BIOS
to my server right after doing this test.  I'm a firm believer in
learning through failure :-D

I have a USB based programmer on the way and so should have the server
back up in a couple of days.  Will report back then.

Mark Robert Dickie
Virtual Desk Limited
E markd at hotdesk.biz
W www.virtual-desk.co.uk