[flashrom] flashrom result for the AMD 890

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Sep 15 00:36:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 04:57:24PM -0700, Mark Terranova wrote:
> /superiotool$ sudo flashrom -V
> flashrom v0.9.1-r946
> No coreboot table found.
> DMI string system-manufacturer: "BIOSTAR Group"
> DMI string system-product-name: "TA890GXB HD"
> DMI string system-version: " "
> DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: "BIOSTAR Group"
> DMI string baseboard-product-name: "TA890GXB HD"

Thanks for the log. Can you please retry with the latest flashrom
version from svn? The one you used is pretty ancient.

Also, if you have tested _writing_ on this board we'd like to know.
Please send "-/flashrom -V -w foo.bin" output in that case (where
foo.bin is your BIOS image file).

Thanks, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org