[flashrom] Wrapping up 0.9.3

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 13 00:55:38 CEST 2010

I noticed that our patch queue is growing too fast to keep up, and it
will be almost impossible to merge all patches before 0.9.3 unless we're
willing to delay 0.9.3 for a few more months. Such a delay would also
mean that many distributions won't have a reasonably current flashrom

If you have any patches that need to be reviewed/merged, please reply to
this mail with a link to the patch in patchwork:

Priority will be given to patches which fix bugs, mark stuff as tested,
or add new chips/boards. Speedup patches should get a chance as well,
especially if they are tested. Features like ITE EC support, Nuvoton EC
support, partial flashing and other fun stuff are better dealt with
after 0.9.3.

My hope is to tag flashrom 0.9.3 this week, and write release notes
early next week, then officially release it.



More information about the flashrom mailing list