[flashrom] chip "PMC Pm29F002T" test results

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Sep 5 14:43:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 12:11:56AM +0300, Tadas S wrote:
> Hello,
> Chip "PMC Pm29F002T" is working right with flashrom as I can see.
> Verbose logs attached. Is that information enough?

Yep, thanks, we marked the chip as tested now. Please also let us know
which mainboard this is so we can also mark it as tested.

Also, please install "dmidecode" if possible (gives us more info in the
flashrom logs) and repost the following logs for completeness:

 - flashrom -V -w foo.bin

 - lspci -nnvvvxxx

 - superiotool -deV

Thanks, Uwe.