[flashrom] GA-MA790GP-UD4H

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Sep 4 23:59:22 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 04:54:53PM +0200, laza74 at arcor.de wrote:
> I tested my mainboard with an installed Ubuntu Lucid, attached are the result of my test and also the designated outputs!
> I'm not shure, that the installed flashrom works perfect cause of a lot 'failed' messages - but an test write and verify was positiv.
> Have fun with it.

Hi, thanks for the logs. You flashrom version is veery old though, could
you please retry with the latest version from svn (it's easy to build
from source)? If so, please post the logs of the new version here and
let us know if it worked.

Please post the following logs:

 - ./flashrom -V -w foo.bin

 - lspci -nnvvvxxx (as root)