[flashrom] Report for successful operation: WRITE on Lanner EM-8510C V1.1B (Flash SST49LF004A/B)

Christian Motz christian.motz at funkwerk-ec.com
Fri Oct 22 14:02:26 CEST 2010

To whom it may concern,

I just tested the WRITE operation with the SVN r1216 version of flashrom
on a Lanner EM-8510C mainboard (V1.1B, chip "SST SST49LF004A/B") with
POSITIVE result.

Attached find the log of the operation (flashrom -Vw) as requested.

Best regards,

--
Christian Motz

Software Engineer

Funkwerk IP-Appliances GmbH
Mönchhaldenstr. 28

D-70191 Stuttgart

Tel: +49 711 900300 - 66
Fax: +49 711 900300 - 90

E-Mail: christian.motz at funkwerk-ec.com

Location: GmbH Nuernberg, Local Court Nuernberg, HRB 25481
Managing Directors: Bernd Büttner
The information contained in this e-mail has been carefully researched,
but the possibility of it being inapplicable in individual cases cannot
be ruled out. We therefore regret that we cannot accept responsibility
or liability of any kind whatsoever for the correctness of the
information given. Please notify us if you discover that information is
inapplicable.