[flashrom] MX25L4005A with bus pirate

Hugh isur.o.o.t at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:33:33 CEST 2010

I'll try lifting the Vcc pin on the board tomorrow.  The board does have a
DEBUG_CON connector right next to the Flash chip which I suspect ties in,
but as it has very fine connections and I have yet to find anyone that has
made a cable to connect let alone reverse engineered the pinout, it won't do
me any good.  I suppose if all else fails, I can try removing the chip from
the board.  Thanks for suggestion!

-Hugh