[flashrom] Success: Gigabyte GA-MA780G-UD3H

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 21:18:31 CEST 2010

2010/10/13 Warren Turkal <wt at penguintechs.org>

> On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:07:44 am Bernhard Geier wrote:
> > I was able to upgrade a Gigabyte GA-MA780G-UD3H with flashrom 0.9.2+r114
> > (from Debian Testing, AM64) to the newest BIOS.
> > No additional options were required, everything worked as it should.

Does that cover probing+writing or probing, reading, erasing and writing ?

> Thanks for the success report. Can someone with acess update the wiki?

Bernhard: can you (copy and) edit print.c and add the required information
to boards_known[], then do a diff ? Please base your patch on trunk code,
see http://www.flashrom.org/Downloads for instructions on getting that code.
Add your sign off when sending the patch:
http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure