[flashrom] Voltage & form-factor spreadsheet

Steven Zakulec spzakulec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:49:57 CEST 2010

Hello, some weeks ago I asked carldani what I could do to help the
flashrom project, and he mentioned that they could really use someone
to go thru all the chips in flashchips.c and get the voltage range and
form factor(s) for each chip listed there.

This is the result of that project: a spreadsheet with the chip name,
voltage range, form factors, connector type (pins, leads, etc).  This
covers all the chips as of v1143.
If anyone else is interested, I also have a short text file with all
of the form factor acronyms I came across and what they mean (I
grabbed the definition from the datasheet).

There's a few missing chips, and some values that I wasn't quite sure
about.  Comments would be greatly appreciated.