[flashrom] Flashrom Feedback

Andrew Wierzan andrew at emerginguk.com
Thu Oct 7 15:00:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have successfully flashed ASUS P7H57-D-EVO using the current trunk at svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk (trunk @ 1199). I used an Ubuntu 9.1 Live USB environment and followed the guide on the downloads page.

The latest Asus BIOS (1606) for this board disables the ability to roll-back bios version using their own utility EZFlash. Many many thanks for continuing this project, it's saved a lot of hassle :)

Thanks again,

Andrew

--
Andrew Wierzan
Technical Manager

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender by reply. Views and opinions expressed do not represent those of eMerging Limited unless specifically stated. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean. eMerging Limited,  registered in England under the number 06258057 Registered Office: Devonshire House, Manor Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. WD6 1QQ