[flashrom] DOS binary doesn't work?

max opendtv at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 23:03:40 CEST 2010

--- On Tue, 10/5/10, Idwer Vollering <vidwer at gmail.com> wrote:

> So it is working fine now ? Do you know what is being
> written to the TEMP dir, since you used a default
> cwsdpmi.exe and/or cwsdstub.exe ?

I don't think it has anything to do with cwsdpmi. cwsdpmi gives a warning message if it can't create a swap file on "C:", but that is harmless. Flashrom seems to be trying to execute an external program, and the temp file may be related to that.

I can't say whether it's working fine yet because I'm still learning how to use it.

> What variant of DOS are you using ?

MS-DOS 7.1 mostly, but I also tried FreeDOS.

Thanks,
Dan