[flashrom] serprog SPI support

Краљевић Марко krasnaya.zvezda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 23:22:20 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for an Arduino firmware that supports writing to SPI flash
> devices from Flashrom.  'carldani' in #flashrom thought you might be
> able to help.  Even if the code isn't quite working yet, I'm willing
> to take a look at it and see if I can help.
>
> --tim

How do you want the computer & flashrom to talk to the AVR? USB I suppose?

I haven't been following the project much lately, but I'm rather
certain there was support for other external SPI programmers (over
USB), So I suppose getting the AVR to emulate that command set would
probably be the way to go?

Maybe someone a little more current can correct me :-)